Thursday, July 15, 2010

Today was a bad day. A bad day indeed.

A. I have the worst cramps IN THE WORLD.
B. I figured I’d eat a low cal breakfast to get my metabolism working & ten minutes after I finished, my dad brought me McDonalds.
C. I went to sleep at 9am (my sleeping schedule gets out of whack during summer) and woke up at 2; then went back to bed at 4 and woke up at 8, and my dad asked me to eat dinner with him. It was Olive Garden. I barely touched my pasta because I’m trying to go carbless but I ate like three breadsticks.
D. I can’t work out due to MY FUCKING UTERUS COMING OUT OF MY BELLYBUTTON.

Tomorrow I’m fasting. I’ll tell my dad I’m sick and just drink water all day. Nothing else.


In other news: I asked out a friend of mine & she said yes. So yay. But we were talking and I said “Besides, if I was going bulimic again I wouldn’t tell you about it.” and she said “I know. Because I’d beat you.” More people to keep a secret from. Awesome.

They upped my dosage and its making me hallucinate worse than usual. AND I read that weight gain is a side affect of it. Awesome x2.

I’m just in a really foul mood. I’ll post some thinspo and smoke a few cigarettes and hope for the best, I guess.

Stay strong, think thin xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment