Sunday, July 18, 2010

new challenge

School starts on August 11, which means if I’m going to reach my goal I have 24 days to lose 19 pounds. I honestly don’t know if I can do it but I’m sure as hell going to try. If 134 is how much I am with water weight from my period, and I lose a pound a day until school starts, I’d say I have a pretty decent shot at making it. This is my first REAL challenge since embracing Ana again. I’m going to try harder than I’ve ever tried before to make it.

I’ve got to make my plan. Okay.
Day 1 (today) – Liquid Fast.
Day 2 – Liquid Fast.
Day 3 – Fruit smoothie for breakfast; water fast the rest of the day.
Day 4 – 300 calories
Day 5 - Liquid fast
Day 6 – Liquid fast
Day 7 – 500 calories
Day 8 – Water fast
Day 9 – Liquid fast
Day 10 – Fruit only
Day 11 – Water fast
Day 12 – Water fast

I’ll try to stick to this plan as much as possible and see how it goes, then plan the next half of the challenge later on in the month.

If a situation comes up were I absolutely cannot get out of eating, I’ll restrict. Hard.

No more soft drinks. No more hot showers. No more sleeping with blankets. Its time to get down to business.

Think thin, stay strong xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment