Monday, July 12, 2010

smooth sailing.

Its dinnertime. Pizza. & I’m not even phased. I pulled the pizza out of the oven and I stared at it and smelled it and I didn’t even want a slice. :D. The fast has been successful so far. I’ve had a mug of cranberry juice, a cup of green tea, & I’m drinking some cream soda right now. My stomach’s been growling for hours and it feels empty and wonderful. I love being empty.

I was watching DeGrassi today and it was the two part episode about Emma’s eating disorder. So thinspiring. I’m also rereading Stick Figure. I’m hoping that I’ll be inspired enough to fast all week. I guess we’ll see how it goes.

I also got a new texting buddy! :D I’m always looking for more, so if you’re ever interested shoot me an email at imn0t0kay@hotmail.com. Or just message me on facebook, if we’re friends. If not add me (:

So far fasting is going great. I hope you guys are doing well too. Think thin, stay strong xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment