Friday, July 9, 2010

Its 4am and I just got in from an hour long power walk. I ate three bowls of potato soup, so I power walked (I have a bad knee so I can’t run very often) a half mile for each bowl I ate. I’m also fasting today. Liquids only until 1am tomorrow. I’m so tired. It feels wonderful. I hope I’m down tomorrow.

Plan for tomorrow is as follows:
• wake up & do ten minutes of cardio, then do 15 sit ups.
• check weight, blog, & look at thinspo.
• breakfast (black coffee or unsweetened tea)
• household chores. (laundry, clean my room, scrub my toilet/bathtub)
• start rereading Wasted.
• Wii Fit
• Walk my dog
• Whatever happens to come up.

I’m hoping that if I plan my day out, I can stick to it and not have time to be around food. So we’ll see how it goes. I have a new pack of cigarettes and enough coffee and tea to last me at least a week. I’m just going to take it a day at a time but I hope I can go a week with no/minimal eating.

I think to get in the mood for this fast, I’m going to post some thinspo.

Think thin, stay strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment