Tuesday, July 6, 2010

My mom hid the scale again. Fuck. So I don’t know how much I’ve gained. I’ll search around for it tomorrow while she’s at work, I guess.

There really isn’t much to update. I ate dinner at a friend’s house for a fourth of July barbeque, and then three meals the next day. So its time to fast. For real. I cancelled all of my plans for the next three days. Not a piece of food will enter my mouth & if it does, it will be chewed and spat. Gotta get down before this weekend or I will lose my mind.

The other day when I was in the shower, I sucked in my stomach and just stared at it. When my stomach is flat without me having to suck it in, I will be the happiest girl in the world. I dream about it at night. Its almost unhealthy. Fuck it, it is unhealthy. Its all I think about. I want it so badly.

Three days. Just liquids. Lots of exercise. I’ll do it.

Also, starting tomorrow (well, technically later today. Its five am, I just havent been to bed) I’ll be logging my food intake daily. I feel like if I see how much I eat throughout a normal day, it’ll compel me to eat less and eventually be more. <3.

Stay strong, ThinkLiveLove Ana.

No comments:

Post a Comment