Tuesday, July 13, 2010

can't stop progress

Weight: 136

I woke up at four am and broke fast. Two slices of leftover pizza from last night & a coke. But I just got back from power-walking a half mile for each slice & I sweat enough to have burned them off. Once I’ve posted this, I’m going to take a freezing shower and try to move around as much as possible before my doctor’s appointment.

A weird thing happened on my walk. When I start to get tired, I usually put my hands on my hips and slow down a little. Today when I did it, I felt smaller. I think it was because usually I wear a tshirt and today I was wearing just a hoodie, but it still felt good. So I plan on liquid fasting again today. The only problem is the appointment. Its not just a regular doctor; it’s the psychologist. Every time we go to the psychologist, my mom and I stop at Jack in the Box on the way home. Its always just how its been. I don’t know why. But I have to try to find a way out of it today. Maybe I’ll just get a milkshake or something and then drink nothing but water for the rest of the day.

I’ve read 100 pages of Stick Figure and its keeping me inspired. If you haven’t read it, you should! When I finish, I’m going to reread Wasted and then reread Skinny. Staying thinspired. :)

Think thin, stay strong xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment