Thursday, February 10, 2011

day one of three day fast

still 119. fasting for three days to get as low as possible before winter formal. i really don't even want to go at this point. but mike does, so for his sake, i'll get as thin as i can to look halfway decent. ugh.

i woke up at one a.m this morning. did some homework, some crunches, and walked half a mile in 32 degree weather. started the day of right. when i get home from school, i'll walk for an hour and hopefully go to the y when i'm done with my homework. i've decided that i have three priorities in life right now:
1. my relationship with mike.
2. weight loss.
3. school.
in that order. so i'm going to spend my school week focused on not eating and studying. i want the perfect gpa. then, once i'm thin, i'll have the perfect body and the perfect mind. (:


i'll be chewing nicotine gum all day to stop myself from eating. (nicotine also boosts metabolism) i also plan to drink like a fish today. all water. nothing else. i will get down to 115 before saturday. i will, i will, i will.

1 comment:

  1. Hello girls I have returned to blogger after trying to lose weight the healthy way and developing a better mental health I gave up I threw it all away to become "Delicate!!" Threw all my hard work away so I could eat from one extreme to another, to get to my goals quicker!! As many of us do we give up and think it will be easier and quicker to try a stupid diet which you only end up binging and back to square one!!

    I am ashamed of my choices and want to continue down my path of being healthy!! I can not believe I nearly threw it all away!! I have decided to give it my all 100% and nothing less!! I will reach my GOALS but in a HEALTHY way!!

    I too want to look great in a Bikini, in that Little Party Dress, in those CK Jeans but I want to ROCK them without feeling GUILTY, without LYING to all those around me and to not be KILLING MYSELF in the process!! I want to look HOT in ULTIMATE HEALTH and HAPPINESS, I want to have AWESOME SELF ESTEEM and I want to ROCK CONFIDENCE!! I want to earn the JOY of achieving HEALTH - HAPPINESS - SELF ESTEEM and CONFIDENCE the right way not the wrong way!! I want this more than anything in LIFE and I am going to get it !! It is now or never, there is no looking back!! Please support me and I will return the favor!! I choose to follow girls with distorted eating as I feel they understand what I am going through compared to "normal eating" girls they just think I am crazy!!

    http://never----ever----give----up.blogspot.com/2011/02/one-place-to-another.html

    I am putting this every where because I know I will influence at least one person out in this great big world to never give up and to keep trying!!

    ReplyDelete