Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Down again.

123. Another pound closer to that double digit goal. I was really scared that I was going to be a pound up, because I had a few Starbursts last night but I wasn't. :)

Today is a liquid fast day, and I've already planned out everything. So if I stick to it, I'll have a sub-300 day. Which I'll burn off tonight. So far, so good. I think if I keep it up, I'll be 115 by Thanksgiving. :D And then I'm hoping to be 105 for Christmas and by summer, I'll be back in the double digits! As long as I keep these in my mind, I'll stay strong.

Today is going to be a good day. I can feel it. Think thin ladies, starve on.


***

I think I jinxed myself by saying that today was going to be a good day. It was going well until I got home. (That's always the hardest part) I ate some more Starbursts, a second banana and some salad. I'm pretty sure I was still sub-500, which is my absolute limit so I guess its not too bad & I'm about to do a SWflush. I feel horrible, but we'll see what the scale says tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment