Friday, September 25, 2009

Day 1 of 34

Its 5am and I am 124lbs! I guess that 2 miles went a long way yesterday :). So I'm already down two pounds before the fast technically even started. Wooohooo!

The first day is most likely going to be extremely easy, the firsts always are. I'm on my first 12 oz instant fake-a-ccino (168 cals) and I'm already feeling slightly hyped. Can't wait to burn this off. I just have to think thin all day today and I WILL NOT waver on this fast one bit. Not cheat days, nothing. Liquids only except for scheduled eat-days.Think thin, starve on!


***
Its 3:20pm, I just got home from school. It was easy peasy lemon squeezy to stick to liquids. But school always is. The tricky part is home and out and about. I drank two liters of water at school and I'm in the process of making some Lipton Green Tea (0 cals). And later, I'm going to a football game where I'll probably walk around a lot and burn off some calories. Think thin, starve on!

No comments:

Post a Comment