Sunday, January 3, 2010

Down another pound.

It is 2:48pm and I've just woken up one pound lighter. At about 1am, I chugged some cold medicine and I guess it made me sleepy, ha. That's my favorite part of being sick. Sleep, which burns calories & being "too sick to eat". I'm just kinda hoping I don't get taken to a doctor or anything. I fxcking hate doctors.

So, last night I watched this documentary called Food Inc. and it seriously made me want to never eat anything ever again. It shows where all your food comes from, how its made, etc etc. It was so sad and thought provoking and somehow thinspirational, ha. I think everyone should go watch it!

Today is my last real day of Winter Break, blah. I didn't run at all this whole break, which is probably why I'm only losing about a pound a day. But I'm almost positive when school starts back up again, just walking from class to class will burn some calories. & I'll be running every day then as well.

I haven't decided if I'm going to eat today or not. Usually, according to my schedule, today I would eat 100 calories but I really don't feel well at all and the fact that the number is getting lower and lower every day is just making me not want to anymore. So I guess we'll see how it plays out. Think thin, ladies & gents!


***
I ate today. 100 cal vegetable soup & various other little bits of things. Then, with my best friend and her family I had to eat a little macaroni and cheese, although I doubt my overall intake was over 500 cals. Still, blaaaah. And I ran half a mile in the freezing cold. So maybe Ana will be merciful? But tomorrow I'm definitely fasting. I won't be able to weigh in tomorrow, which always makes me nervous. I don't know why but yeah. So I'm fasting from 1:15am today until 6pm Tuesday. Nothing but water. :)

I recently got some comments on posts and one more follower! I know its lame that I'm so excited about 3 followers and two comments but it makes me feel connected to the ana community, yknow?
Anyways, thanks you guys! Stay strong:)

No comments:

Post a Comment